September 26th, 2018 - Blender Live Critiques - Submit Your Blender Art!
UPDATE: Originally the critique was scheduled for the 25th but due to a conflict has been moved back one day.
One magical Wednesday in September - the 26th - Kent and Jonathan Lampel will be live to critique your Blender art work. If you would like our focused eyes and critique to help push your stuff to the next level, please submit one of your projects to this thread.
Instructions for Submission:
NOTE: All active Citizen members have access to watch this live critique stream and submit art to be critiqued in this thread.
- Post an image or link to a video in this thread that represents your Blender Project.
- Optionally, if you have multiple images, post a link to your project on cgcookie.com.
- IMPORTANT: Please provide context for the project with a description that gives us an idea of what you're trying to achieve.
- "I'm going for realism but something feels off and but I don't know what..."
- "I'd like to match the style of ______. What should I do to get there?"
- Please submit your project by September 24th.