Requests for more courses
I have a lot of requests for courses, so I decided I'd put them all here. In no particular order, here they are.
- More lighting! I know there is a beginner lighting course available, but you don't go beyond three-point lighting. I would like to know more about lighting especially because that is one of the things I'm worst at.
- I want to know how to create skin. All types of skin. I want to learn how to make human skin, scales, feathers, wool, fins, and that membrane in frogs' throats that has visible veins. Also, how to create realistic eyes.
- Advanced physics. Blender can simulate soft bodies and fluids, but what about goopy stuff? I want to make explosions, too, as well as rocket engines. I also want to learn how to break things.
- Architecture. I know the new course has a house, but what about more complex buildings? What about their interiors?
- Clouds fog, nebulae- anything that involves gas. Or anything in space.
- Plants, nature, and landscapes.
- A spaceship or two wouldn't hurt, either.